Distribution of Children’s Belongings and Collection of Book Rental Books
- On Friday, June 12th parents can collect all their children’s belongings from the school. Parents with more than one child will only need to come once to the school. Please adhere to the 2M social distancing guidelines when coming and going from the school.
- Also, School Tour money will be returned to parents on Friday. This is only for 3rd – 6th class as they had started a savings scheme. Your class teacher will give it to you.
- Timetable for the collection of children’s belongings –Friday 12th of June
|10:00 – 10:30||Junior and Senior Infants|
|10:30 -11:00||1st and 2nd Class|
|11:00 – 11:30||3rd and 4th Class|
|11:30- 12:00||5th and 6th Class|
- Returning of Book Rental Scheme Books
- On Monday, June 15th please return all book rental books 10:00 – 12pm. If you rented books last year you will find the book rental form in the bag with your child’s belongings. Please note that 1st and 2nd class book rental books have been returned.
- Please take the weekend to check and gather the books from the book rental scheme.
- Check the books and rub out any pencil marks, remove labels (if possible) etc.
- Please place all the books from the book rental scheme that you rented into a plastic bag and write your child’s name on the bag.
- Bring the bag of books to the school on Monday, June 15th.There will be boxes labeled with each class name placed on the school wall.
- Place the bag of books into the box for your child’s class.
- Books can be dropped between 10:00am and 12:00pm.