As a Catholic school, we believe that the school is not an isolated unit but a union of many people who come together to give it its life and meaning.
The triple partnership of home, school and parish is essential if the school is to live up to its Mission Statement. We aim to establish this relationship through:
- Encouraging a shared commitment to the success of each individual child
- Encouraging an ethos of understanding and openness in home-school-parish
- Helping parents to develop a positive role in complementing and supporting the
work of the school in educating their children
Parental involvement in the life of the school is encouraged in many ways:
- Through parent/partnership groups working in school
- Fund raising/ parent helpers
- Involvement in assemblies, celebrations, concerts and school Masses
- Involvement in sacramental preparation
- School fetes, sport and gala days
We are committed to methods of evaluating and improving channels of communication between school and parents. Our evaluation shall be ongoing and continuous, as we make every effort to make parents feel welcome and valued at all times.